Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top 5 Apps I need on my iPhone

I'm been trying to figure out what I have been doing with myself. Surprisingly, I have not tried a new restaurant to blog about.

However, I have been dedicating perhaps too much time on Netflix, Amazon Prime, on my BF's iPad, and of course my iPhone.

Although, I love technology...I don't entirely trust technology. I mean why does a game need to have access to my contacts? Huh?! So there's limit as to what I put on my iPhone. Plus hello! Unnecessary battery drainage and data usage. No thanks!

So here are the top 5 apps I do need on my iPhone.

1. Google Maps
This is by far the most important. Because to be completely honest...I have no clue where I am or how to get to where I need to be most of the time. I do have a Garmin, but it gets confused often.

2. Facebook
I know. Even though I'm not as active on this social media as I have been in the past. I still used this all the time. Where else am I supposed to get my news? Seriously, my news feed from my friends and family allows me to learn about the weather, current news, and traffic all in one place. Thanks Facebook friends! Also, how else would I kill time without this?

3. Instagram
Honestly, I use Instagram to keep up with my friends more than Facebook nowadays. I'm much more of a visual person. It also helps expose me to some awesome work out tips and detox drinks/smoothies.

4. Bubble Mania
Although, I'm currently stuff on the level I'm on. It's a fun and addicting game. Also...hello...no WiFi connection needed. You know what that means? I can play this game when I'm on an airplane. Yes, books should be a great alternative for on flight entertainment, but I rather much play a game.

5. Uber
Uber is pretty much a life saver. No need to hail down a cab or be on a hunt for one. It's cheaper than a cab as well. Plus, I personally think it's more convenient. I can see an estimate of how much the fare will be, and I don't have to worry about if the cab driver takes cash only. Super convenient.

What are some of your top 5 apps on your phone?


No comments:

Post a Comment