Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Basha Restaurant Review

It was pretty much disappointing.

We have been talking about stopping by this place multiple times and finally decided to come here for a low-key celebratory dinner of our 9-month anniversary.

I was excited going off of the fact that it was a Mediterranean restaurant filled with Mediterranean patrons.That's usually a good sign.

The food was mediocre and the service was decent. Although, I'm not entirely sure if I only thought the food was decent, because I'm not a fan of Mediterranean food.

We ordered a falafel appetizer, and we both decided we don't like falafel.

Next, the BF ordered chicken tikka served with biryani rice, and I ordered the chicken and beef shawarma. I thought the portion size was reasonable.

The best thing was their complementary oven roasted bread. Although I enjoyed the meal the second time around for leftovers the next morning.




Have you been here before? What did you think? Any other suggestions for Mediterranean cuisine?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment