Follow by Email

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Basha Restaurant Review

It was pretty much disappointing.

We have been talking about stopping by this place multiple times and finally decided to come here for a low-key celebratory dinner of our 9-month anniversary.

I was excited going off of the fact that it was a Mediterranean restaurant filled with Mediterranean patrons.That's usually a good sign.

The food was mediocre and the service was decent. Although, I'm not entirely sure if I only thought the food was decent, because I'm not a fan of Mediterranean food.

We ordered a falafel appetizer, and we both decided we don't like falafel.

Next, the BF ordered chicken tikka served with biryani rice, and I ordered the chicken and beef shawarma. I thought the portion size was reasonable.

The best thing was their complementary oven roasted bread. Although I enjoyed the meal the second time around for leftovers the next morning.




Have you been here before? What did you think? Any other suggestions for Mediterranean cuisine?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment