Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 2 of Detox Cleanse

So far sooo good.
I learned from Monday's mistakes and cheats.

The solution to crave your hunger...carbonated water.

Tuesday:
Detox Breakfast Smoothie
Cherry Berry Banana Smoothie (Serves 2)
Use 2 Bananas
A handful of blueberries
A handful of blackberries
1.5 cups of frozen cherries
Blend with some water (I added almond milk)

It was the best smoothie so far. Also, it held me over until lunch time. Although I was famished by 11:30 and scarfed down my food within 5 minutes for my 12 pm lunch.

Detox Dinner Smoothie
His & Hers Berry Smoothie (Hers) (Servers 2)
2 cups of almond milk
1 Banana
1/2 cup of fresh raspberries
1/2 cup of strawberries
2 cubes of ice

This one definitely turned out better. I actually lasted this time without cheating and even got a workout in.

No comments:

Post a Comment