Saturday, July 5, 2014

Smack Shack Food Review

My friend and I decided to catch up and try Smack Shark for their Happy Hour. I arrived there early. There's only street meter parking available and my friend took about 10-15 minutes looking for parking.

There's only Happy Hour available at the bar or patio. You'd think the patio was outside on their patio, but nope. It's actually a small section on the sidewalk. We basically had to move three times, because of this.

Besides the mix up of where we could order off the Happy Hour menu. It was definitely a cute place and fun atmosphere.



I ordered their Blue Point Oysters and Baja Shrimp Tacos. Both which were good quality and delicious.

I'd definitely go there again and try more dishes off of their menu.

Let me know if you've been there before or what you think is a good place for oysters.

No comments:

Post a Comment