Friday, July 11, 2014

India House Restaurant Review

My BF and I decided to try India House for our 3 month's of dating. Yes, we are adorable like that.

It actually wasn't our initial choice, but we decided to head in that direction since the construction in the TC area is horrible and frankly, we were starving. It was a proximity thing, and I had been there once before and thought it was decent for a buffet. We ordered off the menu.

Here's what we ordered:
Mango Lassi for a drink
Tandoori Dinner for 2 (beef samosas, tandoori chicken, chicken takki, boti kabab, shrimp tandoori, fish tikka, kabab panner, mixed veggies, chicken curry, garlic naan, and kulfi for dessert)
And despite all these food and the server warning us that it was a good portion size my BF also ordered...chicken pakora.

It was a lot and actually one of the most unique entrees I've had of Indian cuisine. I was a big fan of it. My BF said it was better than Copper Pot, but not amazing.

I've never had the mango lassi before or the kulfi. Both were yummy

Mango Lassi




No comments:

Post a Comment