Thursday, February 5, 2015

Corner Cafe Review

Had a quick lunch here with the BF at Corner Cafe (which he frequents fairly often).

It was pretty much adorable. Loved the atmosphere and the sandwiches were fairly good, and at a a great price. We were both having a pretty crappy work day, and it was a great spot for us to get away, but be able to rush back to workload.


I ordered a made-to-order wheat bread with turkey, lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, onion, and hummus. I also loved that you had the choice of just having your bread toasted or the entire sandwich. This was only half a sandwich. I was worried that it would be tiny, but it was the perfect portion for me that day.

I'd definitely come here again, and see the appeal of it. It was fast as well. It's the equivalent to Acoustic Cafe in Eau Claire, WI except there are no hoagies.

Didn't get to try their soup, but I will next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment