Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Bombay Bistro Food Review

I've almost tried every Indian restaurant in the Twin Cities area or at least it feels like I have This time my boyfriend was craving Indian buffet. Yes, we are fat!

Bombay Bistro was our destination this time. They offer free parking during dinner and weekends if you hate paying for parking like I do. There was good variety of North and South Indian cuisine. We arrived there promptly at 12 pm and not everything was set out yet, but it was nice and fresh. I think is one of the largest Indian buffets that I've been to in this area.

They also had two sides: one of vegetarian dishes and the other for meat entrees as well. There's something for everyone there, and it was reasonably priced.


Have you been to Bombay Bistro before? Any favorite dishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment