Monday, February 10, 2014

Ole Henriksen Skin Products Review

I think my sister told me that my brother-in-law said that being healthy starts from the inside out. Meaning you should be conscious about what you are putting into your body and be healthy instead of covering up your flaws with make-up or clothing.

Although, I'm a big fan of make up and the different and simple ways it changes up your look and style. I am a bigger advocate of just being healthy. For example taking care of yourself and watching what you eat and the type of products you use. Don't go cheap on skin care products or make-up. Those are things that you are putting on your body. Start by taking better care of your skin so you can look beautiful with makeup and even more beautiful without it. Be more preventative and proactive instead of reactive.

When I get older I want to continue to have nice skin and less wrinkles. So that starts with how I treat my skin now.

A few of my concerns are my eyes and dryness and blotchiness of my skin especially during Midwestern winters. I recently tried Ole Henriksen: The Whole Truth Vitamin C Kit.


http://www.sephora.com/the-whole-truth-vitamin-c-kit-P374594?icid2=ole_lp_holidayvaluekits__122613_carousel_P374594_image
$45



This kit consists of an .1 oz eye cream, 1 oz truth cream advanced hydration, and .5 oz truth serum collagen booster.

I am a HUGE fan of the truth serum. It had a big impact on how my skin felt and looked. My skin was not blotchy, and it gave me a more even skin tone.

In regards to the truth cream, I know a lot of people are a big fan of the smell. They compared the smell to that of rotting grapefruit. I personally didn't mind, but I wasn't too amazed with the cream. However, I thought it was a lot better than the Clique face lotion I've been using.

The eye cream...who knows if it's effective. All I know is that it makes my eyes water.

How long do these product last you? It lasted me about 5 months. That being said, I definitely did not use it every day. I'm actually still using the eye cream now.

What products have you tried? What are you skin concerns you are hoping to fix?

Check out Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Anti-Wrinkle Brightening Kit Review







No comments:

Post a Comment