Monday, February 3, 2014

New Year New Do

Hey oh!

I've been saying to people "New Year New Do" when they say things like I'm thinking about doing this to my hair. Go for it!

I don't know about you people, but I was in a hair rut. I basically just wore it down all the time. Every day every day. And some days...rarely I would curl it and hope for the best.

Finally, it came to me while I was listening to the radio, KS95 to be exact, that I should stop thinking about getting bangs and go for it. Especially since Fantastic Sam's was having a new customer special for $11.99. Frugal me, found a coupon for $10.99. Plus I decided how badly could you mess up a trim and bangs.

When the stylist finally saw me and I told her what I wanted, she told me that my bangs might have a weird part since I had a cowlick. So basically she was like "I'm not saying but I'm saying...bangs aren't gonna look good on you, and you're gonna be cranky and not want to pay." And I was like "Hhhwhat?! We'll then I'm gonna go home, since bangs was the only thing I planned on doing with my hair. And no way am I going to pay $10.99 for a trim!" SO I said okay let me think about it and you can see another customer.

I then googled "bangs" and looked at images to see what other options I could have. Then I stumbled upon this image, and it parted like the stylist told me my bangs would.

http://0.tqn.com/d/beauty/1/0/p/1/1/Vanessa_hudgens.jpg


Convinced that this beautiful woman could pull it off then so could I. I went back in more confident and 'got 'er done'. And although my bangs are not perfectly straight. I was satisfied what's the worst that's gonna happen. You wear a hat that says "bad hair day" for awhile waiting for it to grow back?




My hair muse this time around was the gorgeous character, Cece from "New Girl". Whada babe!

http://media.zoom-cinema.fr/series/383/saison/121/cece-new-girl-photo.png
 
Who's your hairstyle muse? Any new hair do you are contemplating? What's your hesitation?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment