Monday, March 23, 2015

El Tequila Restaurant Review

I never thought one amazing dish could keep me coming to one restaurant over and over again. In regards to Mexican cuisine, I pretty much assume their typical dishes will easily compare to other restaurants. However at El Tequila their chicken enchilada in the green sauce is pretty much AH-MAZING. I am constantly craving this dish.

It's hard to not re-order this dish every time I go there.

Chicken Enchilada with green sauce

Chaulafan
Seriously, not sure how far you live from this place, but it's worth a trip just for their enchilada. It's the best I've ever had. Their chaulafan was pretty mediocre, but who orders "fried rice" at a Mexican place, my boyfriend. I've also had their chicken quesadilla on our second trip there. It was good, but I thought it was a little over-priced for what it was and a smaller portion size for the price. However, I can't stop eating their addicting free chips and salsa once I get there - so no big deal.

Their customer service is pretty good. However, there was a bit of a language barrier with one of their waitresses, but she's attentive. 

What are some of your favorite Mexican restaurants? Have you been to El Tequila before? What do you usually order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment